Unmanned technologies have already become game changer and critical force multiplier in warfare.
From this perspective, in order to add this capability to HDF, HT Division is collaborating with Turkish companies on the military type Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) concept.
HT Division introduced an Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) to HDF during a 3-week program at the end of 2021 and successfully demonstrated the versatile capabilities of a MALE type UAV with a dynamic display. For the time being, HDF is working on clarifying their needs and specific requirements.
Aside from UAVs, Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) manufacturing is another area of focus for HT Division. Company has already started a project for this purpose. The aim of the project is to create a Hungarian vehicle that is highly competitive in comparison to its peers, can be used for a variety of tasks such as cargo transport or towing, close protection and armed reconnaissance at all hours of the day and night. It is designed to be capable to be equipped with weapon stations, rocket or missile systems and drones according to the intended use as well.
For the civilian purpose of UAV and UGV like agricultural and meteorological applications, HT Division has already started R&D studies with some Hungarian engineering companies.
- Land Vehicles HT Division is one of the supplier companies for the Hungarian Defense Forces.
- Unmanned Systems HT Division Zrt. is working hardly to equip Hungarian Defence Forces (HDF) with both aerial and ground unmanned systems capability.
- Electro Optics Producing optical components, developing optical systems, conducting test and integration studies, exporting the products and training the necessary qualifed workforce.
- Space Through our negotiations between Hungarian Department of Space Research, Turkish Space Agency and a well known business partner of ours, we aim to get involved in space related activities.
- Critical Infrastructure & Border Security Critical Infrastructure Security System enables the detection, identification, tracking of the potential threats.
- In our portfolio, we have a wide range of products for the types of equipment designed to improve the capabilities of soldiers in the field.