HT Division Zrt. is a 100% Hungarian-owned company, established in 2018. The Company founded with the intention of actively participating in the development and modernization of the Hungarian defense industry. Thanks to the diverse experience and knowledge of its workforce, today HT Division is one of the key players of the industry.
As a professional investor, the Company made investments in Hungary related to production and R&D. The focus of the Company’s activities is the transfer and utilization of international know-how& technology to Hungary. These will be used for future productions and R&D studies, ultimately leading to made in Hungary products for both domestic and export markets.
To accomplish its objectives, the Company works with the most important international players open to contribute to our localization mission, as well as leading higher education institutions, organizations, and academic professionals in the field of research and development.
HT Division has Military Activitiy Licence, ISO90001 and AQAP2110 certifications.
To be well known globally for solution-based approaches, developing indigenous solutions to maximize the domestic added value.
To act as a bridge between Hungary and TÜRKİYE in the industrial sector, collaborating with other international players while maintaining maximum localization for the benefit of Hungary.
- Expertise With our professional background, market expertise, global network and with tried and true technologies in our portfolio, we are ready to support our customers.
- Commitment In all of our operations, we place a great emphasis on reliability, sustainability, and stability.
- Dynamics We constantly strive to utilize research and development in all of our activities. We prioritize flexibility and we can adopt quickly to dynamically changing market demands.
- Responsibility We strive for excellence in all our activities. We set ourselves ambitious goals, and by achieving and exceeding them, we become better ourselves. We take responsibility for each other's work, for the professionalism of the solutions we design and create, while taking care to leave as small an ecological footprint as possible.
- Land Vehicles HT Division is one of the supplier companies for the Hungarian Defense Forces.
- Unmanned Systems HT Division Zrt. is working hardly to equip Hungarian Defence Forces (HDF) with both aerial and ground unmanned systems capability.
- Critical Infrastructure & Border Security Critical Infrastructure Security System enables the detection, identification, tracking of the potential threats.
- In our portfolio, we have a wide range of products for the types of equipment designed to improve the capabilities of soldiers in the field.
- Space Through our negotiations between Hungarian Department of Space Research, Turkish Space Agency and a well known business partner of ours, we aim to get involved in space related activities.
- Electro Optics Producing optical components, developing optical systems, conducting test and integration studies, exporting the products and training the necessary qualifed workforce.
- SUCCESSFUL INTRODUCTION AT KECSKEMÉT AVIATION DAY, 28-29 AUGUST 2021 HT DIVISION ZRT. PARTICIPATED IN THE INTERNATIONAL AVIATION DAY.
- The self-propelled Mortar was successfully tested
- IDEF/International Defense Industry Fair HT Division Zrt. participated in the IDEF/International Defense Industry Fair.
The essence of our human resources criteria is based on ”RESPECT”. We see all our colleagues as part of a great family. Together with our team spirit, solidarity and the ability to act together, we strive to increase our success in a sustainable way.
- Our communication is precise, clear and consequent.
- We empathize with everyone and solve our problems together
- Encourage and support different ideas and visions.
- We do not give up against obstacles
- We find new methods for difficult goals
- We focus on solutions, not problems
We represent our company in the best possible light, at all times and in all places, with an attitude that adds value to people, improves their quality of life, values continuity and feedback, and shares fairness and success.Open Positions